20 - 60 guests
Exclusive use intimate wedding
Glenapp Castle offers the perfect choice for an exclusive and intimate wedding for 20 to 60 guests. You can choose from a number of elegant rooms which will be prepared to provide the setting for your ceremony inside the castle. Alternatively, the castle grounds offer a stunning location for the wedding vows to take place in the open air.
- Exclusive use of the castle, gardens and grounds
- All rooms and 17 bedroom suites at the castle (the four bedroom Endeavour Apartment is available from Autumn 2020)
- Preparation of the ceremony room
- A traditional piper for the wedding and reception
- Reception drinks - two glasses of champagne *
- A selection of canapes
- Master of Ceremonies
- Four course meal with coffee and petits fours - we offer a range of spectacular menus to choose from
- Half bottle of high quality wine to accompany the meal
- An optional light evening buffet is available from £25 per person
*Please talk to us about your preferences for food and wine as our Head Chef and our Sommelier will be able to accommodate any specific preferences that you may have
- From £149 per person
As a guide in 2020, winter exclusive use would begin at £9,950 per day and £12,950 in high season (to include all 17 Castle bedrooms, our castle penthouse apartment - The Endeavour and the private use of the Glenapp gardens and grounds).
(This exclusive use fee includes all rooms and 17 bedroom suites in the castle. Up to 35 further guests are able to be accommodated in private, five-star cottages nearby, with the hotel providing services for an additional fee and with complimentary transfers.)
Make an enquiry
Let us provide you with a completely personal proposal and quotation for your wedding at Glenapp. You tell us how you want your day to unfold, any special requests and preferences and we will make it possible.