Scottish Fiddle Experience
The Scottish Fiddle – one of Scotland’s finest and instruments, has remained vibrant throughout the country for many years, and is guaranteed to get everyone’s toes-tapping. You can learn how to start playing the Fiddle with a break in the luxury of Glenapp Castle. Taught by local expert fiddler, Mark Mitchel, you will spend one-on-one time with him for a beginners introduction to the magic of the Scottish Fiddle and you will certainly learn your Reels, from your Jigs and your Strathspey’s!
Our ‘Learn the Scottish Fiddle’ break includes the following:
- 2 nights in a Garden View Suite (higher category rooms also available)
- Full Traditional Scottish Breakfast served daily
- Two hours morning and afternoon with a private beginners fiddle lesson with Mark.
- Tea/Coffee and biscuits during your Fiddle lesson
- Use of a Fiddle for the lessons
- Scottish Fiddle Certificate, personalised by Mark.
From £175 per person per night.
T&C’s; applicable until 30.10.21, subject to availability. Price quoted is for twin or double room occupancy. 6-8 hours of private fiddle lesson will be offered over the two night/3 day break. A 100% deposit payment will be taken at the time of booking. Not available in conjunction with any other promotion and for new bookings only.