Half term like no other
Enjoy a range of complimentary activities when you stay at Glenapp Castle during half term from £325, for a stunning Garden View room, to £525 per night, for a Master Suite, for dinner bed and breakfast.*
These prices include a range of activities to choose from with two activities for a three night stay, three activities for a five night stay, or five activities for a seven night stay.
Prices for children are as follows:
- Aged 5 – 15 : £65
- Aged under 5 : No extra cost
Complimentary activities to choose from –
- A night with an astrophysicist in the dark skies national park surrounding Glenapp. Drink hot chocolate and explore the wonders of the nights skies.
- Lunch for four in the private Eisenhower suite at Culzean Castle with a guided tour.
- Deer stalking for the morning or afternoon on one of our local estates (photographing only)
- A day at the local shore line spa
- Quad biking off road
- Tank driving, Yes, Tank driving!
- A half day sea fishing on the “Glenapp Castle”, our own amazing boat
- Clay pigeon shooting
- Half a day at the Laggan outdoor centre including Europe’s longest known zip-wire
- A picnic and bird watching experience for half a day on Ailsa Craig island, taken by boat
- A private falconry display (minimum six guests)
*minimum three night stay