A place to think, plan, and be inspired
Team building, conferences, and corporate days out in Scotland
Dedicated to your event
Reputed to be the venue for a meeting in 1944 between Churchill, Eisenhower, and Lord Inchcape, then Chairman of P&O, where the D Day landings were planned, Glenapp has a history as a place for making important strategic decisions. During your time here you will have your own dedicated conference organiser to ensure that the event goes exactly to plan.
The space to think
Whatever your purpose, Glenapp Castle will give you the right environment for a business event.
- A place where your top team will feel refreshed; where they can have the space to think about the future
- A venue which offers all the opportunities and activities to promote successful team building
Our unobtrusive service will give you the peace of mind to focus on your business agenda and not the timing, organisation, and personal arrangements that come with off-site meetings and conferences. Our sole objective is to make sure that you get everything you want, exactly when you want it, to make your time at Glenapp Castle as valuable as it could be for your business.
Our main drawing room will accommodate up to 60 cabaret-style and comfortably hosts 75 theatre-style. Separate 'break-out' rooms for 12-35 are also available.
Let our corporate planning team guide you through the many possibilities, whether it be with a focus on reflection and planning or all important team building. Our front office team are able to source high profile speakers on a variety of subjects ranging from the 'art of survival' to social impact investment and corporate social responsibility (CSR).
Business Meeting 24 Hour Package
Take advantage of our comprehensive 24-hour rates, inclusive of VAT, with no additional service charge.
Our 24 hour delegate rates include:
- Luxury overnight accommodation in a Garden View Room
- Complimentary upgrade to a superior room subject to availability
- Full Scottish breakfast
- Morning coffee or tea
- Complimentary meeting room hire for conferences of 8 or more delegates
- Light working lunch with tea or coffee
- Afternoon tea or coffee
- Superb cuisine in our award-winning restaurant - set three course gourmet dinner
- Personalised menus and place cards
- Complimentary internet connection in your room
- 24 hour midweek delegate rates are based on single occupancy
£295.00 per person per night
£265.00 per person per night for a stay of two nights or more
We can create bespoke packages to include a variety of activities, entertainment, and team-building events. These packages can be tailored to individual group requirements and budgets.
What our guests say
The staff of Glenapp did everything to make it all work. Their food was outstanding. Everything they did was with a smile and they attended to our every needs.TripAdvisor