Bespoke Wedding Packages
Create your own individual wedding package
Prices for all of the weddings held at Glenapp Castle are quoted individually. Whether the happy couple has a distinct vision, or you need a little inspiration, we can help you to plan your bespoke wedding package.
We can help with every aspect of planning your big day, using local suppliers. Activities such as golf on nearby championship or recreational courses, falconry displays or clay pigeon shooting in the castle grounds, loch and river fishing and, in the summer, boat trips to the island of Ailsa Craig are all possible.
Please contact Graham or Fay Cowan on 01465 831 212 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Small Wedding Package just for Two
~ £2,222 in 2014 ~
Secret Hideaway Wedding for Two
at Scotland’s Romantic Hotel of the Year 2011
Luxury accommodation in a fairytale castle, wonderful service, amazing food
and a dream wedding, just for two. Why not plan your elopement wedding ceremony and enjoy the most romantic days of your lives!
The £2,222.00* wedding package will include :
- 3 nights in either a Master Room or Master Suite at Glenapp Castle
- A six course Gourmet Dinner each evening
- Full Scottish Breakfast each morning
- The wedding ceremony in the Elsie Mackay sitting room or Library
- Two witnesses for the Wedding Ceremony
- A piper to play outside after the ceremony
- A bottle of Andre Roger Champagne following the ceremony
We are happy to make additional arrangements for photographer, florist, cake, beautician, hairdresser etc and to give you contact details to make the arrangements with the registrar or minister.
For Further Details
on our Luxury Castle Wedding Packages for 2014:
Please contact Graham or Fay Cowan
on 01465 831 212 or email email@example.com
* Subject to availability, midweek throughout the 2014 season. Please note that the package cost does not include the cost of registrar, celebrant or marriage license.