Half term like no other!
Enjoy a range of complementary activities when you stay during half term from £395 to £675 per night for dinner bed and breakfast.**
*minimum two night stay
**includes: two activities for a three night stay, three activities for a five night stay, or five activities for a seven night stay
Complimentary activities to choose from –
- A night with an astrophysicist in the dark skies national park surrounding Glenapp. Drink hot chocolate and explore the wonders of the nights skies.
- Lunch for four in the private Eisenhower suite at Culzean Castle with a guided tour.
- Deer stalking for the morning or afternoon on one of our local estates (photographing only)
- A day at the local shore line spa
- Quad biking off road
- Tank driving, Yes, Tank driving!
- A half day sea fishing on the “Glenapp Castle”, our own amazing boat.
- Clay pigeon shooting.
- Half a day at the Laggan outdoor centre including Europe’s longest known zip-wire.
- A picnic and bird watching experience for half a day on Ailsa Craig island, taken by boat.
- A two hour cooking lesson from the Glenapp kitchen team.
- A private falconry display (minimum six guests).
To see some of these activities and more click here
This offer is not available to book online. Please contact us for more information
01465 831 212 - firstname.lastname@example.org