Half term like no other!
Enjoy a range of complementary activities when you stay during half term from £395 to £675 per night for dinner bed and breakfast.**
*minimum two night stay
**includes: two activities for a three night stay, three activities for a five night stay, or five activities for a seven night stay
Complimentary activities to choose from –
- A night with an astrophysicist in the dark skies national park surrounding Glenapp. Drink hot chocolate and explore the wonders of the nights skies.
- Lunch for four in the private Eisenhower suite at Culzean Castle with a guided tour.
- Deer stalking for the morning or afternoon on one of our local estates (photographing only)
- A day at the local shore line spa
- Quad biking off road
- Tank driving, Yes, Tank driving!
- A half day sea fishing on the “Glenapp Castle”, our own amazing boat.
- Clay pigeon shooting.
- Half a day at the Laggan outdoor centre including Europe’s longest known zip-wire.
- A picnic and bird watching experience for half a day on Ailsa Craig island, taken by boat.
- A two hour cooking lesson from the Glenapp kitchen team.
- A private falconry display (minimum six guests).
To see some of these activities and more click here
Exclusive Offer | Three nights for the price of two
Available for stays until 15th December 2016. Stay 3 nights and only pay for 2. Package inclusive of:
- Overnight stay for 3 nights
- Full Scottish breakfast on each morning
- Complimentary chauffeur pickup from either Glasgow or Prestwick Airport or main railway stations (applies to groups of 4 or more travelling together)
2016 Early Booker
Book 50 days in advance and get 20% Off our Bed & Breakfast rates at Glenapp Castle. Rate includes:
- Overnight accommodation
- Full Scottish Breakfast
Please note full payment is required at the time of booking. Bookings made are not transferable or refundable.
Hendricks Afternoon Tea
Miraculous Hendrick's cocktail served in Victorian style teapots and cups. These cocktails are perfect for sharing with friends accompanied, choose from: Garden Fizz, Bramble or Flora Dora.
Followed by our full afternoon tea which includes a wonderful selection of teas, sandwiches and various delights to satisfy the sweetest of teeth.
All guests who have afternoon tea reservations are invited to enjoy a walk in the castle gardens either before or after their afternoon tea.