All of the restaurant's dishes are created to highlight their provenance and the seasons. The Scottish larder is second to none in the world, and we have built great relationships with our fantastic local producers from around Ayrshire and across Scotland.
A 3-course Gourmet Lunch overlooking the Ayrshire coast?
Our 3-course gourmet lunch is available by prior reservation.
For £39.50 per person, this delightful lunch experience includes canapés on arrival, a choice from a 3 course menu and petits fours with coffee.
... or a delightful afternoon tea?
Book a wonderful afternoon tea amid Scotland's most glorious countryside and coastal views at £19.50 per person which, along with a choice of the finest teas, includes a selection of sandwiches, scones with cream and Glenapp jam, cookies, fruit cake and seasonal fruit tartlet.
Afternoon tea guests are invited to enjoy a walk through the 36 acres of glorious garden and woodland.
- Book your table for an afternoon tea at the Castle
- View more details about afternoon tea
- Or treat a loved one with a wonderful afternoon tea with our gift vouchers:
Six-course Gourmet Dinners at Glenapp Castle
Our six-course gourmet dinner is £65.00 per person, and includes canapés on arrival, a limited choice six course gourmet dinner menu followed by coffee with petits fours.
These dining options can be tailored to any special dietary requirements.
The Restaurant's Culinary Achievements
3 AA Rosettes
The Restaurant of the Year 2011
Which? Good Food Guide 2010
Glenapp is featured in the Which? Good Food Guide 2011 and listed in the ‘Top 10 Featured Restaurants’ 2009
Restaurant Reviews & Comments by Guests
A selection of comments left by guests in the guest book in the Castle Library.
- "Had a lovely birthday meal - enjoyed every course on the gourmet menu... The food was delicious ... loved the grandeur, the food and the service!" May 2013
- "Again we had a wonderful time here at Glenapp. Staff are amazing and very friendly, food as always most enjoyable" May 2013
- "Our first visit. Had a lovely time. Service food and attention to detail superb" May 2013
- "As always, everything was beautiful" May 2013
- "Stunning place and magical atmosphere and a magnificent job by the Head Chef" April 2013
- "It was such a pleasure to at the castle again enjoying the welcome and friendliness of the staff and the wonderful food. The new chef certainly lived up to Michelin Star standard and produced superb food. Thanks to all" April 2013
- "Thank you for a fantastic stay, excellent service and excellent food. Will definitely be back" April 2013
- "A most magical place, so peaceful and relaxing. Food superb. Love to return" April 2013
- "It was a special weekend ... and what I appreciated most of all was the care taken by the Chef and his team of my eating intolerances ... with no fuss" April 2013
- "What an amazing castle – room, view, food and staff exceptional!! We shall definitely return." 11th August 2012
- "Completely wonderful. The staff are fabulous and the food is divine. So delighted with the way you accommodated my food allergy… we’ll be back." 10th August 2012
- " Wonderful relaxing visit. The staff are still as superb, the gardens are blooming and the food is just out of this world. Thank you all …" 5th August 2012
- "The staff are a great asset to the place, the food is excellent and the whole ambience of Glenapp Castle makes for a wonderful relaxing time spent here." 4th April 2012