Glenapp Castle Fact Sheet
- Glenapp Castle is a Scottish Baronial castle located in Ballantrae, South Ayrshire, Scotland. The castle is set in 36 acres of stunning gardens and woodlands which include an Azalea pond, Italian Garden, walled garden and 150ft Victorian Glasshouse.
- The castle has 17 luxuriously appointed bedrooms including Suites and Master Rooms.
- The castle has an award winning restaurant and Our Head Chef Tyron Ellul enjoys using all the wonderful local Scottish produce in his dishes.
- Glenapp Castle is a member of the prestigious Relais & Châteaux association. Relais & Châteaux is a collection of the most beautiful and unique hotels round the world.
- The castle is available on exclusive use for weddings, corporate events, product launches and private family celebrations
- Guests can enjoy a wide variety of activities either in the castle grounds or nearby. Activities ranging from tennis, archery, clay-pigeon shooting, horse-riding, spa treatments, boat trips, croquet, zip wire, mountain biking and much more.
- The castle has disabled access for guests and a lift to second floor rooms.
- We are happy to create bespoke packages from gourmet weekend packages, golf, fishing and shooting breaks to Luxury Spa packages.
- Closest Airports :
Glasgow Prestwick Airport, a sixty minute drive from the castle
Glasgow International Airport, a ninety minute drive from the castle
Edinburgh Airport, a two and a half hour drive
- Closest Railway Stations:
Closest Local Station, Girvan Station
Closest Mainline Train Station, Glasgow Central
- Closest Ferry Terminal:
Stena Line Ferry Terminal at Cairnryan with regular sailings to Belfast is only 10 minutes from the castle.
Enjoy the latest special offers and the best rates direct:
Book Online / Tel: 01465 831212 / Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Glenapp Castle Hotel, Ballantrae,
Ayrshire, Scotland KA26 0NZ
Tel +44 (0)1465 831212 -
Fax +44 (0)1465 831000